I confess, it's true. You spend so much time on your client's work that you take your eye off your own. Crossing fingers and barring no other client commitment, we will be launching our new shiny corporate site later this week and moving past our cobwebby 2 year old site.
Does this change what we've doing as Canada's Word of Mouth experts? Not really.
But with new programs, a new office, new staff and new clients, we thought it was time for a change.
Based on your feedback, we hope you'll find our new site more appealing for the following reasons:
- for the user experience addicts - it will be an easier navigate menu with consistency of layout
- for the design enthusiasts - better, more consistent imagery that's easier on the eyes
- for the marketers who get it or want to get it - we'll be providing better explanations, stats and quotes on what we do and how it can help you
- for the social media crowd - we will be launching a new corporate blog that will be broadcasting what's going on inside Agent Wildfire, freeing up Buzz Canuck to muse about industry devbelopments at large
- for the progressive marketing types - we will be launching and profiling a full ensuite of programs we are launching in time for the holidays and 2009
- for the survey junkies - we will be launching a 100 pt. survey that shorthands how word of mouth-able your brand really is and what type of WOM it lends itself best to
- for the business owner - it will explain to you more clearly the 6 branches of servcies and 30 types of program we offer
- for the word of mouth student - it will provide a resources area and an opportunity to participate in Wildfire groups and associations
- for the directionally challenged - it will provide much better directions to our new pad
- for the people people - it will explain what types of people and partners work with us and given a number of great new hires, tell a story of the hothouse of expertise in the Chateau Agent Wildfire
Shortly on the heels of this development will be the launch of something called Influencers in the Know - a Canadianized version of Alltops, PopUrls, PSFK and Blogs.com mixed together.
We will also be relaunching The Influencers for November - providing superior multimedia content, much better design and RSS links and a superior registration process and profile area and a more continuous stream of activity
That, on top of our impending tour of PR comapnies and ad agencies and four other proprietary programs we're selling in and launching for 2009 is keeping us busy at Agent Wildfire - we're just trying to be a little selfish and service ourself.
We hope you enjoy our new site and it's more effective in helping you pick up that banana phone and give us a shout to service your word of mouth marketing, grassroots media and influencer-driven insight/innovation programs.