1) Three energetic speakers, rarely heard in Canada, running the operations of three kickass web startups:
Lisa Rodwell- Global head of marketing for Moo.com
Adrian Salamunovic - Co-founder of DNA11 and CanvasPop
Darius Bashar -President & Co-Founder, DailyChallenge.org
2) There's always a good mind-expanding, career and business opportunist conversation in the audience on LOK nights
3) Drinks, catered food and the near-celebration of the end of summer, bittersweet - aren't you tired of the cottage yet? Hmmm, forget that last part...
4) Highly motivating moo.com door prizes and exclusive LOK advance signup offers
5) Each speaker will be revealing new exciting ventures in an intimate and interactive setup, be the first to know
6) An announcement on what's happening with the 2009/2010 calendar of League of Kickass activities and final casting call for League of Kickass Under 30 advisory panel
7) For those wanting the full Monday out, our venue The Social's busiest night is actually Monday - right after our event, join the teaming hordes of Queen St.
8) Tired of Spadina or other... yawn...traditional venues for professional meet ups - take a spin by Queen St. and bring your professional posse out early to a number of cultural attractions before our event
9) Get your 30 seconds in the sun and stand on our Kickass soapbox, broadcasting what cool things are going on in your professional world to a well heeled audience
10) Worlds collide - LOK + LOKU30 together at the same event - talent knows no age, now watch sparks fly
And forgot to mention - early bird LOks and LOK Under 30s get in for 1/2 off but only through this link rather than paying at the door.
Wait for our 2009/10 calendar of events, sponsor announcements, Vancouver on Sept 23rd and our first Montreal event in November.
if this is your thing, join our two communities:
For our seasoned executives, directors and managers:
For our great rising talent under 30:
Networking begins 6pm, formal start at 7pm...see you there.