The group has exploded from a small meeting of 20 in October to close to 150 handpicked and referred members.
What is The Leaguie of Kickass Busienss Folk? It's a group of distinguished and senior business people, strategists, marketers, digiterati, media mavens, entrepreneurial rainmakers and PR flacks who get together informally every two months and collaborate, network, exchange ideas and hopefully improve the innovative nature of our practice by making like-minded connections.
No scripted agenda or long-winded powerpoint...just a long tail of drinks and noshing, star power networking, connecting with senior peers, mind-expanding conversation, other stuff and in the spirit of 2.0 - the group decides.
This upcoming month of March, we are theming it green and bringing in some of the bright stars of Toronto's green business culture to kickstart the night.
We'd love this group to grow organically. So if you fit the criteria below and we know you (sorry for being so stringent) or if you are already a member and know of 1-2 of your peers who would like to join - invite them in.
Criteria for Kickass membership:
- you are naturally conversational and interesting
- you have interesting perspectives and world changing ideas
- you are not selling anything - no overt shilling is allowed, you are invited to give and receive but not hard sell, roach bait, astroturf, spam or irritate the collective
- you are senior level - director level or above in large companies, VP level and above in larger companies
- somebody, a member or one of our officers, knows you personally
- to take advantage of our live events, you are Canadian or visit Canada and more specifically Toronto frequently
For those looking to join, this is a closed group by invitation only...but if you match up with the criteria above, drop us a line , we'll send out an invite and give you access to the secret League handshake and Facebook group and Evites to keep you updated.